Friday, November 2, 2012

Some Happy News

www.amazingtravelstories.com

I just came by to share some happy news... Words fail me, when I try to explain how happy I feel today (notice the double 'happy' use?).

My travel piece on Malaysia, which also appears on this blog, won the 3rd place in an online competition conducted by www.amazingtravelstories.com. This contest was open from September 2011 to October 2012, and the winners were finally announced on the 1st of November, 2012. Here is the announcement.

Amazing Travel Stories, looks for stories and experiences that are interesting and maybe unique. It is about personalizing a journey, sharing your thoughts and involving the reader in your travel plan.

So what's stopping you? Let's all write our hearts out!








No comments:

Post a Comment